Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I've been told I have pride issues but...

Also known as how I, Isabella Kiss, made a crocheted blanket in about a month!

Yes, you did read that right. I. AM. DONE.


Dear Association of Crocheting Grannies 
(that I just made up),

You may now send me my official signed, stamped, suitable-for- framing certification of grannyship via mail, because I am officially a grandmother. Or something. I at least made 144 granny wee squares and turned them into a spectacularly awesome blanket, just to say I have done it. It is twin bed sized but I made it from start to finish in about a month! Done by Christmas, just like I promised.
Come on, I think I deserve SOMETHING for that!

Sincerely,
Isabella Kiss,
who might be prideful, but is awesome.


 lots of squares... 
 a little nonsense...

One happy girl wrapped in a very awesome blanket.

If your interested, here is my blanket making journey documented from start to finish in posts!

4 comments:

upatreecupatea said...

love it! that blanket is beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

awesome job! and I love your room!! I've always wanted slanted walls... and gray walls too! :)

Isabella Kiss said...

thank you both!
@kayla sue- i love my room too! last year my family converted our over-the-garage-attic into a living space for my 16 year old sister and I. I got to play interior designer and I had lots of fun. "Sparrow gray" walls make a great backdrop for fun stuff like rainbow afghans.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the afghan! It looks lovely. I was never adept enough or patient enough to master anything that involved thread (or yarn). Tried cross-stitching once, but I finally had to surrender the pattern to my sister to finish for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails