Monday, January 11, 2010

Quote-ables.

This week's post is once again pertaining to music, so if you want to quote it then you will have to learn the song.

FORGIVEN, by Skillet, off their latest album, Awake.



As there is no official music video for this song, this scrolling lyrics video was the best that I could come up with off of YouTube (I try to spend as little time as possible on there).

I love this song. Not only because it is written by my favorite band/favorite singer (who conveniently is part of my favorite band...), but because it is a seriously good song! The music (Great little repeating piano part!) is very complex, but is still very pleasing. The lyrics, which are about the forgiveness and grace of God, are pretty much the best part; if you get by the cheesiness of the video you might find yourself liking them a lot...

If one was to get a hold of my ipod and scan through my most played songs, this one would find itself pretty close to the top of that list.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails