Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm gettin' nuttin for Christmas because I contributed to the greenhouse effect...

Once the end of October hits I become very anxious to listen to Christmas music. By the first week of November I cannot wait any longer.
For my family, it isn't the holidays without the music of Josh Groban, Aaron Neville, Jim Brickman, and Mac Powell.
But one of MY personal favorite Christmas CD's is "Let it Snow Baby, Let It Reindeer" ( Relient K.)
And this song above the rest of them makes me laugh, especially the last 5 seconds.

*disclaimer: I have not been bad, and while I may have somehow contributed to the greenhouse effect, I am not worried about Santa finding out...because Santa "sits on a throne of lies."

FAVORITES OFF MY CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST (as it is now, I really need to find some new stuff, I haven't bought a Christmas CD in a couple years...)

- Mary Did You Know- I am ashamed to say it, but my favorite version is done by...Clay Aiken... although Sophia and I do it pretty well too.
- O Holy Night- the one, the only, the absolutely freakishly talented Josh Groban
-O Come All Ye Faithful- TobyMac
-Santa Claus is Thumbin' to Town- relient K (so funny.)
- Baby, It's Cold Outside- (I particularly enjoy it sung by Jovi and Buddy the Elf...)
- Little Drummer Boy- Jars of Clay's or Josh Groban's version
- Feliz Navidad- David Crowder Band
- the "I got a cheese log song"- by I don't even know who...it is bizarre.
- O Come , O Come Emmanuel- Third Day

*any recommendations for spectacular and/or funny Christmas music would be appreciated.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails