Thursday, March 25, 2010

My ex-attic haven.

Once upon a time there was a girl, who happens to look like, act like, smell like, think like and in all ways be like me (and there is also another girl who happens to be like her sister), living in a rather small room, in the upstairs of a house quite crammed with kiddos. Bunk beds and Brit flags all around.


*for your referencing pleasure, this is it.

Then along came some more kiddos and the parents decided they had to relocate some children. Where do you put children when your bedrooms are full? Well, over-the-garage-attics are nice...when finished...

So, the parents of these 2 girls, who remain freakishly similar to Lacianna and I, hired a hero named Jimmy and he finished that attic up, right quick.

After about a month of painting, polyurethaning, and pillow sewing (and quite a bit of carpet picking, but that semi-ruins my nice alliteration) they moved in.
They've been in there since February and have finally decided to show it to you.

****now switching to 1st person, 'cause the story is over!

Let me take you on a tour of our room.


*this is in our living room. and the trim has yet to be painted...it is on the list of to-do's





*yes, that lamp has no shade. Why? Because I can't find one I like...yet...
And like those curtains? MADE 'EM!

*yep. My room does in fact revolve around a computer, lots of books, means of music and sleep. In that very order.



*last but not least, the infamous couch. This thing is the stuff of legend and dreams...

So, now you know. That's my room guys!

*You didn't get the tour of the closet, but I assure you that it is huge, awesome, and contains Jack Sparrow and clothes hung in Roy G. Biv order.

6 comments:

SL Burlhis said...

Beautiful!! That's awesome. I like the rgb reference lol

chelsea rebecca said...

HOORAY FOR YOUR NEW ROOM!!
i love it!!
so nice and so clean!
and i love the green couch!

Chloe said...

I.LOVE.THIS.ROOM.
Thankyou So much for the Bear!!!
he is just adorable!
i haven't figured out his name but im thinking maybe
Zachariah or Simon or Mikey

out of the frame said...

wow it looks great!

Covnitkepr1 said...

Thanks for the tour. Everything neat and in its place. For about another dollar...you could have gotten a green couch.

Emily Michael said...

Ah...the couch... ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails