Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Button, button...?

Okay, I want a blog button and am rather clueless about how exactly a blogger makes a functional one...


I have this (probably a temporary attempt, until I figure out what I am doing, then I will make something cooler. This one has weirdo font.), but it is a picture with a link... and that is not the same....

Does anyone out there in Bloglandria, with a cool and function button, want to offer me some help as far as creating such a thing? I just don't get how to set it up once I have a little square image...

HELP!

4 comments:

Annie (larkin) said...

My friend Saratess at www.barefootblogdesign.com offers custom blog buttons for free. Check it out!

Queen Lucy

Annie (larkin) said...

Actually, it's www.barefootblogdesign.blogspot.com .

chelsea rebecca said...

i used this step by step guide and its super easy!!
http://a-heart4home.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-button-with-text-box-for-code.html

hooray for buttons!!

Isabella Kiss said...

thanks guys! i'll check them out :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails