Thursday, November 18, 2010

I know sometimes you wonder too...

Remember when we wondered together what 144 wee/granny squares would look like spread out over a table? (see here) Well, today, just in case you were wondering, I am going to show you more pictures of wee squares doing...the other things wee squares like to do...

If you sew in all the strings and stack them up by color they look like this:


And if you buy 2 pounds of black yarn and go around all the edges it starts to look like this:


Or, if you are feeling ridiculous (apology in advance for the nonsense and bad photos), you can grab a handful...
 Raise them to the skies...
 Let them take wings...
 And watch them as they soar! 
*the goal was to get shots of them raining down from the ceiling but alas that did not work out as I had seen it in my mind. Someday when I have a beautiful D-SLR camera I will have a beautiful remote to go with it!*


I'm sorry, are you sick of hearing about my colorful crocheted squares yet?  
They will be a blanket soon!
I am so excited!!!!!! I am the best 19-year-old (not)granny EVER!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails