Thursday, May 13, 2010

Anthro gone Brit.

We all know I am infatuated with all things British. I might geographically be placed in CT, New England, but my heart thinks I am in straight up LONDON, England.

*New British Find: Jack Wills.*

It is like Anthropologie back in the day as a British University student (metaphorically. No such reality). Younger style, with British flair. It makes me pretty happy. Unfortunately it is (over)PRICED like Anthropologie so I would never actually buy anything (stores like these serve as inspiration for my hunts in Savers and similar locations). Also, most of the locations are in the UK. The closest USA locations (to me) are in Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and I haven't be there in years so...

Fun stuff from their online store;
Yes. Though I do not wear anything with a clear and obvious brand/label on it, I WOULD wear a shirt that says "Jack." Mostly because Jack is a favorite name of mine (and for those of you who know me and are about to mock me, NO, it is not just because of Capt. Jack Sparrow. Always loved that name.). And anyone who reads my mom's blog knows I sometimes go by Jacky.
A water bottle that says "Fabulously British"...uh...YEAH!


Nothing else says "British uni. student" quite like a cardigan!


Splatter. Painted. Bag. 'Nuff said.


And of course, I like the guy version of the 'Jack' shirt better. Eh, none of the guys stuff is ...manly ...anyway, so a girl might as well wear it. Better off for everyone that way.


While we are at it, I would add this tie (yup, men's) to my tie collection (yup, I have one.) Ties are fun.


And some Wellies, or galoshes, if you will. Either way, ugly to wear, but fun to say.


Hope you enjoyed my overpriced adventure through British style. Cheerio!

1 comment:

chelsea rebecca said...

ahhh this is awesome!!
the cardigan and the wellies are my favorite!
way too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails