Monday, August 30, 2010

Sunny, Sandy Get Away to Westerly

Hey there Bloglandria,
By the time this post pops on your dashboards I, along with the other 9 members of my family, will be in the lovely Westerly, Rhode Island (oh the magic scheduled posting...). Friends of our family blessed us with a week at their house on a private beach. We will be soaking up the last of summer's sun and catching up on some much needed relaxing. My hopes for the trip? Fresh sea food, clam chowder, thrift store shopping, salty skin, and reading lots and lots of books and magazines. I will be sure to document it all with some fantastic pictures and share them with you when I get back!

Until then, I will have limited or no internet access. There will be a couple scheduled posts popping up, but blogging with be sparce.

Here's a couple images Google pulled up of Westerly!




 

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails