Friday, August 6, 2010

Advice from my man MLKjr.

"Everybody can be great... because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love." 
-Martin Luther King Jr.

* I really liked this. Martin Luther King Jr. is someone who I have a lot of respect for and the more and more I learn of him the more and more I seem to like him. Everyone knows the "I have a dream..." speech, but he said some REALLY amazing stuff out side of that. He has to be one of the best communicators...and radicals...ever. I like him. I like him alotalot.

1 comment:

chelsea rebecca said...

this is so great!
and so very true!
thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails