Wednesday, January 18, 2012

If I had lived in the 60's...

I would have wanted to be HER.

Francois Hardy: singer and actor. I had previously never heard of her, but upon finding this picture, I decided I like her very much...

As I am living right now, I still am kind of wishing my hair and eyebrows looked like hers.

But she is like 70 years old now...so...I will stick with my current singing and acting icon. Zooey Deschanel. Excellent eyes and husky voice, but her eyebrows are of no comparison to Ms. Hardy up there...

3 comments:

SL Burlhis said...

I checked: Francois Hardy turned 68 yesterday and this just in: She still looks balling.

Isabella Kiss said...

i know! I certainly hope I look that good at 68...

Rachel said...

Love Zooey. And the little Miss up on the screen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails