Friday, April 1, 2011

My {NEW} Photography Blog- SOMETIMES I SHOOT THINGS

YES! You read correctly! There is something exciting underway!
This post is announcing the launch of my new photography blog, called  
SOMETIMES I SHOOT THINGS:


A lot of it is still in the works, but I thought I'd let you all know so you can go and read the story behind it and consider following. I am going to use it to focus more on my photography. 
Hopefully it will motivate me even more to improve my skills!
My goal is to post pictures (taken with my beautiful new camera!) on a semi-regular basis.
For the amount of pictures I take I figured they deserved their own blog.
Go check it out! Happy weekend all!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Oooh, fun! Great title too:-) I'm so impressed with people who can use a camera! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails