Sunday, November 6, 2011

Here I am again...more in love than ever...

Dear Bloglandrians,

Here I am, back on blogger, after my wonderful (and very...unusual) visit with my Airman, JoJo.

After graduating from Tech School in Gulfport, Mississippi he came home on leave for ten days. No matter what time they give him, it is never long enough. But still, spending time with him, no matter what we are doing, is the most fantastic thing in the world. I picked him up at the airport on the 25th (there is nothing quite like jumping into the arms of a man in uniform whom you have been missing for 6 months), spent a great 10 days with him, and then returned him, teary-eyed to the Airport early on Friday the 4th. He is now settling into his new base, McChord AFB in Tacoma, Washington. He is very happy with the location and cannot wait to begin his career in Civil/Structural Engineering. Other than the fact he is now 3 time zones behind me and about 3,000 miles away, his new place sounds wonderful and we are both very excited about it. I cannot wait to get out there to visit him! Distance is hard, but believe you me, this man is worth it.

I will post more about our adventures (such as being without power for a week, due to a freak Nor'easter in October) and also share some of the pictures we were able to take.

For today, now that I finally have power and internet, I just wanted to give you a quick little update on how things were going and share some pictures of my incredibly handsome man with you.

Love,
Bella



ps: I completely love this guy, in case you cannot tell.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

You guys are so incredibly cute together! :) I love how he's wearing his uniform in the pictures!
Do you know if his job will take him to a different base every few years or is it pretty stationary?

Isabella Kiss said...

Thanks Ellie! For now he is pretty stationery. He should be there for a couple years, except for when he is deployed. But...I've learned to never take anything the Air Force tells me for certain so...we shall see! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails