Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veteran's day.

 Thank you all for your service and sacrifice.

At this point in my life, I appreciate you and what you are doing or have done now more than ever.

I know the military and those who have served don't always get the credit or the treatment they deserve, and people's blog posts, facebook statuses, or free lunch at a local restaurant do not in anyway make up for that, but please know you ARE appreciated. Whether Veteran or Active Duty or anywhere in between, what you are doing/have done and what you stand for is incredible. You deserve honor and respect. So, thank you so very much.

Special thanks goes out to this guy right here. Thank YOU for your sacrifices and all you do. Thank you for all that you do for me. I am so proud of you. It's an honor to stand with you through this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You two are so sweet. And you're totally going to roll your eyes at me but you are how I pictured Bella, from the Twilight series. Not Kristin Stewart :)

Isabella Kiss said...

haha, yes, I may be rolling my eyes..:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails