Saturday, October 17, 2009

Raindrops on Roses, Whiskers on Kittens....

As I am new to "bloglandria" (that would be my title for the world of blogs) I thought I might post a little bit about who I am and what I love. Mind you, I cannot contain all of that in a post, but what I can capture by photo I will add.

These are a few of my favorite things;




BOOKS
(this is one of my several bookshelves.)



CONVERSE ALL STAR'S

(the ones in the middle are my first pair ever)




'NOTEBOOKING'

(when I said "incessant keeper of journals," I wasn't kidding. This is the last 9 years of my life in 35 volumes. That's 3,500 pages.)





STRIPED SHIRTS
(clearly I have an addiction....)


KEYBOARDS
(I've been playing since I was a little kid, and I am now very active on my church's worship team)


COFFEE

(this coffee maker is pretty awesome, but what I would really like is a personal, in-home starbucks barista to make me coffee.)



PIRATES
(and I'm not talking just the movies. I mean ALL things pirate.)


RAIN
(a couple of friends, my sister, and I after a walk in a downpour)




SPLATTER PAINTING

(these are my shoes post-walking on a tarped splatter painting area)



APPLE CIDER
(Hot or cold. If it came with caffiene it would be the best thing in the world.)




IRISH DANCING
(Yes. Thats me. I've been doing it for the last 10+ years of my life.)




ROOFING

(this is a roof of a chapel that I helped to re-do on a missions trip to West Virginia)



LIVING "TO THE HILT"

(photo taken moments before I bungee jumped of a 267 foot bridge in Costa Rica)

There are many other things that I love; my life is just too exciting to contain in one blog post. But this gives you a general idea of me. It's nice to meet you too!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails