Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wedding inspiration boards are my new addiction....

... just take a look. I've been making them all over the place. Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Once Wed, and Wedding Wire are all great sites to get wedding inspiration!

Couple boards from Style Me Pretty that I created:







Also, made a PINTREST account. People kept telling me it was a great place to get inspiration and I that I would love it because I am crafty.... I do not yet love it? Seems kinds sub-par to all the other wedding inspo sites I've been one. Kinda fun just to browse but...not my new favorite.
But any how...
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

The Raven's Landing said...

Oh yes. Very addictive. I spent hours browsing blogs. August and After....Green Wedding Shoes....yeah.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails